Here are a few highlights on vegan happenings around Charlotte:
- Queen City Grounds is open Uptown featuring food by Fud (a VeganCLT favorite) and coffee by Nightflyer Roastworks.
- Undercurrent Coffee is opening this Thursday in Plaza Midwood. Their menu clearly indicates which food items are vegan which is always nice to see.
- Deli Street down Central Ave also has several good vegan menu options.
- Barvecue opened in Cornelius…a plant-based bbq food joint!
- Vegan Sundays are being held behind Pure Pizza from 11-2 with food, baked goods, produce, and coffee.